.

Thursday, May 30, 2019

Lost Dreams :: essays research papers

Lost DreamsRemember as a little child, and all those dreams you had? You did anything to make those dreams serve true, only to find out in two minutes everything could change. The dreams were gone, the struggle it took to get in that location seemed futile, and the life that was once organized was useless. Less than a division ago, I found out what exactly what that meant all the hard work, the planning, and the dream were gone in two minutes.The sun was bright and sunny that April morning, Florida seemed to always contract spring right. It was my first time in Florida and Walt Disney World. I liked the weather and, most of all I was happy to be there to cheer. As a senior in high school, it was my last year to cheer with the girls I have cheered with since I was seven, and if that was not enough it was my last year on an all-girl team. I was going to attend Florida State University in the fall of 2004 and cheer on a co-ed team. The Florida State University coach and the high sch ool coach were there to see me perform. By the morning of the competition, I was ready to prove myself to the coaches and my team. We crammed into an old school bus to ride us to the competition at Walt Disney World. When we got to the competition, I had to evidence in my individual event. After registration, the team got ready to perform.The smell of hairspray overwhelmed us as the representative of the National Cheerleading Association said, Maryland Twisters, you may take the floor.My automobile trunk got cold for the first time in seven years. I was scared of a two-minute routine that I had practiced a thousand times. When I stepped onto the stage, I could feel my heart as it rapidly pumped. I was scared, as we set for the routine. The first task to complete was a standing tumbling. Come on Michelle, cut across I screamed inside my head. You have to pull your legs around. I landed. Good, next was running tumbling. As I take upd to the next spot to start my running tumbling, everything seemed to move in slow motion. I was the last tumbler to go. sixfivefourthreetwoone It was my turn. My legs started to run my hands hit, then my feet. So far, I was okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment